Dollar Store White Cake with Plain Frosting
$1 box White Cake Mix
1 cup Water
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
3 Egg Whites
$1 Generic Frosting
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. (If using a dark or coated pan, preheat to 325°.)
2. Grease cake pan/s with butter and sprinkle with flour to prevent the cake from sticking to the pan. For this cake I have used two 8" Cake Pans.
3. In a stand mixer, combine Cake Mix, Water, Vegetable Oil and Egg Whites. Blend on low until just combined, for 1 minute.
4. Divide the batter between prepared pans and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
1. Apply frosting to cooled cake.